We are super-excited to announce the launch of the new Kollage Square Crochet Hooks!
Kollage Square Crochet Hooks have an ergonomic, square handle that makes for comfortable crocheting!
The inline hook is available in either a Pointed or a Rounded Tip, so you can pick what suits your crocheting style and project, best!
The Pointed Tip is great for tight stitches (either because you crochet tightly, or are doing a hard-to-get-into stitch pattern). Having a pointed hook allows you to slip into tight stitches more easily, reducing wrist and hand pain.
The Rounded Tip is fabulous for splitty yarns, as the rounded tip easily slides between the loops of the stitch, and not the plies of your yarn!
Both feature a square, ergonomic handle with a thumb rest which allow for comfortable crocheting. Less hand and wrist pain mean more crocheting!
Which one will you choose? Or maybe you need both, depending on the project! Check out the selection of Pointed Tip and Rounded Tip Hooks!
Here are a few links that I hope you’ll enjoy!
- Minnesota inmates crochet their way to redemption with Project Teddy Bear
- Adorable crochet enamel pin, 33% off through Sept 28th.
- ooh, LOVE this cardigan pattern!
- These are lovely leather labels for your handmade pieces!
- This designer knits Marvel superhero sweaters
- I love color! Here are some Instagram hashtags to check out.