Jane is the best table loom on the market. Designed by a weaver for weavers, this table loom offers exceptional features and performance to make any weaving project a snap. Simple, but innovative features, such as a handle to carry the loom and a locking mechanism to keep the beater out your way while you are throwing your shuttle, make the Jane a joy to use. Toggles operate smoothly and always stay in their engaged position. Jane folds with a warp on and can be locked as not to open up while in transport.
Jane is made of lacquered beech and has a built-in raddle. There is no cord wear, since cords run over rollers and the overhead beater stays out of the way when throwing the shuttle.
Available sizes (each with 8 harnesses):
- Jane 40: 16″ (40 cm) weaving width (comes with 200 heddles)
- Jane 70: 27.5″ (70 cm) weaving width (comes with 400 heddles)
- 8 shafts
- Great Shed
- Large Weaving Area
- Texsolv heddles
- Overhead beater that stays out of the way when throwing the shuttle
- Beater flips out of the way for easy threading
- Folds down easily even when fully dressed
- Locking mechanism holds it closed
- Carrying handle for “grab and go” (40cm only)
- Very portable at only 23lbs and 5.5″ high when folded
- exquisite craftsmanship
- 10 dent reed
- Stainless steel reed 40-10 (metric)
- 200/400 Texsolv heddles (205 mm)
- Tie-up and lease sticks
- Sixteen warp sticks
- Warping instructions
- Jane 40: 8 harness, 16″ (40 cm) weaving width (200 heddles)
- Jane 70: 8 harness, 27.5″ (70 cm) weaving width (400 heddles)
- Floor Stand (for both sizes)
- Bench height 22 3/8” (for both sizes)
- 2nd warp beam (available for both sizes)
- Bag (available for both sizes)
- Heddles 205 mm (package of 100)
Jane 40: 22 3/8” x 29 1/2” x 25 5/8” (57 x 75 x 65 cm)
Jane 70: 34 1/4” x 29 1/2” x 25 5/8” (87 x 75 x 65 cm)
Folded: 5 1/2″ (14 cm) high
Jane 40: 17.6 lb (8 kg)
Jane 70: 26.5 lb (12 kg)
About Louet Looms
Louet offers a finely engineered weaving loom for every weaver. Louet looms harness 30 years of research and development to meet the needs and myriad desires of today’s weaving enthusiasts. From frame and travel table looms to innovative electronic dobby- floor looms, Louet brings you the quietest, highest-quality and finest looms on the market. The technological and ergonomic advances make weaving with a Louet loom a delightful experience that you can pursue for hours a day with ease.
Many customers have 30 year old Louet looms that are still in use on a daily basis. Invest in quality. Buy a Louet.
Louet products are known worldwide for their excellence in quality, design and workmanship. Louet [BV], located in Holland, began designing and manufacturing Louet spinning and weaving equipment in 1976. Superior engineering and high-quality workmanship have been the cornerstone of Louet spinning and weaving equipment for the past 30 years and remains very important to this day.
Superior engineering and experience has allowed Louet to design and manufacture numerous wheels, looms and carders that are functionally superior, practical, of excellent quality and offered at a affordable prices. Many of our customers are happy to own more than one Louet product. We stand behind our products to the fullest extent.
All inquiries for Louet equipment outside North America should be directed to Louet BV at www.louet.nl.